dijous, 10 de gener del 2013

My new year resolutions



Your Resolutions
Group Resolutions
Resolutions to live a healthier life:
Eat more salad.
Do more sport
I will be careful.
1
2
3

Resolutions to help my parents:
I am going to help cleaning.
Make my bed
I am going to behave properly
1
2
3

Resolutions to do well in school:
Make an afford in class
Pay more attention in class
1
2
3

Resolutions to live a happier life:
I will be more organized.
I am going to be more positive
I will Do things that make me happy
1
2
3

Resolutions to be good to my friends:
I’m going to be more tolerant
I will respect my classmates
I will be a much better person
1
2
3

Resolutions to protect the environment:
I will recycle more
I will Respect the lawn
Use things
1
2
3

Resolutions to be a good citizen:
Don´t throw papers on the floor
Pick the poop of the dogs

1
2
3

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada